Sport

I’m interested in a lot of sports, but I love athletics. But let me not single out special sports, let me talk about the importance of sports in our lives. Sport is not only the guarantee of a healthy lifestyle, but also makes a person want to move forward and improve. Sport և sports develop along with the development of humanity. New heroes appear, new records are set. The most interesting և fantastic episodes are immortalized in the pages of sports history հիշողության in the memory of the fans. And I want to bring you words like that
“Exercise can replace many drugs, but no drug in the world can replace exercise” – Angelo Moso >>

Doing sports helps to cooperate with others, to develop self-control. The Bible teaches the example of sports by saying: “All the participants in the race run, but only one gets the prize.” Then he adds: “Everyone who participates in the competition is self-controlled in all things.” – 1 Corinthians What is the meaning of these words? In order to be guided by the rules in sports, it is necessary to show self-control and cooperate with others. A teenage girl named Abigail agrees. He says. “Thanks to playing sports, I have learned how to cooperate and communicate with others.”

Sport helps to make friends and get closer to them. The game unites people. “There is competition in almost every game,” says a young man named Jordan.

Be First to Comment